Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I never studied so much before. Even in secondary school, I doubt I studied all year round. Actually, haha, come to think of it, even in Junior college I didn't study all year around. It's just this period. The lack of holidays because it's a great idea to have exams right after holidays.
I'm supposed to be doing international trade right now and national income accounting and finishing it in time (2 hours) to watch my beloved CSI and EPL highlights. But I'm not.
Ugh. I have a very warped brain. Remember the dreams? Yup, I have warped dreams. Very very warped dreams. I don't even want to think of WHY in the world I happen to dream of what I did last night. Probably the leftovers of reading slash fanfics a few years ago. Perhaps looking through the X artbook brought all of it back. NO! Mustn't think of warped things no more. My subconsciousness... Like Sethe I intend to beat back the past. *rolls eyes*
I'm trying to think of some interesting gossip to spice up my blog. But it's sadly devoid of anything scandalous that people like *cough* J.. might be interested in. Haha.
Oh, as reading this article cum poll thing about whether a guy would choose to go out with a girl or watch a football match. I can offer you the solution. Take me out to dinner and then to a pub to watch the match! Ha. The best of both worlds. See, the good thing about me liking football. Only thing is that some of the guys I know don't watch football and don't support Chelsea. Nevermind, if you support Liverpool, we can go and watch a Liverpool-Chelsea match, especially if it's haha... the group matches for the Champions League. If it's Arsenal or Man U.. we can always go and watch them against Chelsea. =) But don't forget to bring me out for a nice dinner first! Pretzels and beer won't do. (This is some sort of advertisment isn't it)
After significantly taking more than 20 minutes to type out what may never be read by the vast majority of the world, which is a record for me... I shall attempt to publish the post and get my butt off the chair. Unless I walk past my vcd collection...